For 2018, the state and local taxes deduction will be capped at $10,000.00 (for the sum of state and local property taxes and income taxes). Property taxes paid in carrying on a trade or business will not be subject to this $10,000.00 cap.
- Fail prooof your New Year's Resolutions
- Still time to fund your IRA
- The Power of Cultivating Gratitude
- Save Money with These Year-End Ideas
- How to handle a gap in health care coverage
- 6 Must-dos when you donate to charity
- Can your business survive these seven potential disasters?
- Smart financial decisions are simple, but not easy
- FSA OR HSA? Choosing between health accounts
- Expired costs vs unexpired costs
- A good business plan
- Figuring out adjusted basis
- Surviving in this economy
- Month end procedures
- Setting up your inventory