In 2018, the mortgage interest deduction limit on qualified acquisition debt is reduced from $1,000,000.00 to $750,000,000.00. This means that interest is deductible to the extent that the loan balances up to $750,000.00 are deductible to buy, build or improve your primary or second home.
- Fail prooof your New Year's Resolutions
- Still time to fund your IRA
- The Power of Cultivating Gratitude
- Save Money with These Year-End Ideas
- How to handle a gap in health care coverage
- 6 Must-dos when you donate to charity
- Can your business survive these seven potential disasters?
- Smart financial decisions are simple, but not easy
- FSA OR HSA? Choosing between health accounts
- Expired costs vs unexpired costs
- A good business plan
- Figuring out adjusted basis
- Surviving in this economy
- Month end procedures
- Setting up your inventory